5 Things You Should Do Every Day!
There are 5 things I do every day and you should too. No matter what! And by making a few small changes you will notice a huge difference in how you feel throughout the day.
1. Wake up early: Now, I don’t wake up crazy early or anything, just early enough to have a few minutes to myself before my son gets up. I use this time to do whatever. Somedays I write or post on social media other days I just sit and drink my coffee. That few minutes of peace sets the tone for my whole day.
2. Take my vitamins: This one is so important and it’s so easy. It literally takes 10 seconds, and it prevents so much. You being healthy is one of the best ways you can take care of your kids. Remember that time last winter when you were sick, and you still had to take care of the house and the kids. Yeah, it sucked big time. So let us try to prevent that this winter!
3. Stretch & Meditate: Who doesn’t need more patience? Plus I’m old, my body does not move like it used to! Stretching & meditating for a few minutes in the morning makes a huge difference. Even if it’s only for 5 minutes, it still helps a lot.
4. Drink lots of water: The majority of your body is made of water so staying hydrated just makes sense. I’m not going to lie; it’s a challenge even for me. I get busy, and pretty soon it’s 7:00 pm and I haven’t had any water. So here’s what I do for both my son and I. We have our water bottles and the go EVERYWHERE with us. I don’t care where we go or for how long, the water bottles come with us.
5. Say something I’m thankful for: Every night my son and I say what we are thankful for. Some nights it’s our time spent with Grandma and other nights it’s macaroni and cheese. The point is that I want my son to know that there is always something to be grateful for. Somedays are easy and some days are tough, but at the end of the day, there is always a reason to be thankful.
What do you ladies do to help improve your day? I would love to know so I can add them to my daily routine. 😊